Photobook Canada -
- Includes $65 towards a Small 8" x 6" Landscape Imagewrap, a Small 8" x 8" Square Imagewrap or a Medium 8" x 11" Portait Imagewrap book
- Completely customizable photo books with a full bleed cover image of your choice
- Choose between a small landscape, small square, or medium portrait image wrap book
Quality materials used includes premium paper (170gsm silk and optional upgrades available), cover materials, and photo quality prints
Complete in 5-7 business days
- Free ready to use ReadyBook Templates to use in conjunction with Free Designer software
- A great option to create a stunning engagement album, wedding anniversary, or one-of-a-kind travel album
- Makes an thoughtful gift for friends, family, and loved ones
Description & Reviews
“I was quite nervous while making my Photobook before submitting to print. I used one of their pre-made templates, which was VERY easy to use. It even indicated when I required a higher resolution photo. The only thing I found challenging with the software was resizing images. Sometimes it would plunk in photos and zoom in. As with Karen, I used an online coupon, and ordered an image-wrapped hardcover book, and ordered the textured paper. I am completely impressed and shocked at the high quality results I received when my book was delivered. I don't think I'll even bother trying another photobook service, as Photobook Canada has gained my loyalty.”
- Missy J.
"In the plethora of photo book services out there, the quality of Photobook Canada's products really stood out. One the best features I think is their image wrap covers is not available with all providers The attention to alignment and details is great. The 11x15 image wrap hardcover book that I created is usually $115. Luckily, I had one of those online group deals which made it more affordable. The upgrade matte textured paper ($15) was luxurious. The quality is reflected in the price, but it is well worth it. The free downloadable software used to create these books is fairly intuitive to use, though there are some options that I'm still a bit clueless about after making 2 books. There's a limited number of masks and borders, but what is there is more than acceptable."
- Karen S.
"Pleased with the process and the outcome.
Process: very helpful and friendly customer service. I encountered some difficulty uploading the photobook and the payment process. They went out of their way to make sure things were smoothed out. The photobook program is pretty easy to use. Only complaint is that it shuffles all your photos when you upload them so you have to go through it one by one to put in order. Also there is not great selection for backgrounds (many of them look rather dated).
Outcome: pretty good. I used a voucher similar to people below (thus good value for the price I paid). Pretty reasonable quality product. Colors could be a little more vivid. Color photos look better than the B&W. But it turned it quite nicely. Hard cover book is a nice presentation piece!"
- Gloria F.
- Voucher expires November 24, 2013
- Buy unlimited vouchers for yourself, unlimited as gifts
- Shipping not included and subject to additional surcharge from $10 to $12 per voucher depending on the size of the book
- Combined shipping is not applicable for this voucher purchase
- Delivery only, pickup option not available
- Books are completed within 6-8 business days
- Must be redeemed at photobookcanada.com
- Limit 1 voucher per redemption transaction
- Only one book and any additional copies of that book may be ordered per transaction
Ships within Canada only
- Must contact Photobook Canada for shipping information and status
- Taxes not included
- No cash back or credit
- Not valid with any other offers, promotions or deals
- Voucher redeemable 72 hours after purchase