Arashi Do Martial Arts -
- Two great locations available: Calgary Deerfoot North and Calgary South
- Offering program suitable for beginners and advanced practitioners
- Friendly and highly qualified instructors determined to make you comfortable and help you achieve in your personal goals
- Friendly and professional environment
- Learn to defend yourself
- Challenging yourself with interesting classes
- Great alternative to the gym
- Visit http://arashido.com/ for class schedules
Description & Reviews
Kicking butt has always been your thing. Ever since you were a kid, people have feared and respected you; that is until Richard, your new arch nemesis starting working at the office. With his worldly charm and his piles of trophies in various martial arts, he seems to have a neck up on the competition. Your brutish size was your strongest attribute, perhaps you should look into some more intense training before you lose your edge.
Arashi Do Martial Arts is a centre that provides martial arts instruction to anyone, regardless of your starting level or goals. They offer adult and children’s programs in Karate, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai, Mixed Martial Arts as well as many specialized fitness bases programs. Whether you are looking for a recreational hobby or want to challenge yourself through competition, they have classes for all ages and interests through building strength, discipline and the confidence to excel in every aspect of life. Their experienced, friendly and highly qualified instructors are determined to make you comfortable and help you achieve your personal goals in a comfortable and professional atmosphere. At Arashi Do Martial Arts, they know how to succeed and are passionate about sharing that knowledge.
Arashi Do Martial Arts will give you the skills you need for better self defense and a leaner, toner body. With your new abilities you can dominate the office once again; that is unless Richard gets another trophy. Maybe he’ll give you one.
"I just started training at Arashi Do in Edmonton (south side) and have to concur with other reviews. It’s a no-nonsense place to train, and the instructors are top notch. Instructors and the more experienced students are very welcoming to newbies and offer lots of help and encouragement."
- Robert H.
"I do BJJ, not MT so I can't comment specifically. However - I know that you will not be thrown to the wolves. :) You will be in a beginner class with people of similar skill levels. You will be expected to work hard, and you will get some bruises, but there's no need to fear for your life. No one will be trying to knock your head off. The club is accepting of new students and treats them as new students (ie, more skilled people will not treat a beginner the same way they would a more experienced student, beginners are expected to have the skills of beginners). The more experienced people will help you develop your skills."
- Ben M.
- Voucher expires September 30, 2012
- Buy 1 voucher for yourself, unlimited as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher for personal use
- Call for booking classes: 403-809-0744 (Calgary South) or 403-612-4050 (Calgary Deerfoot North)
- No valid with any other offers, promotions or deals
- No cash back or credit
- Taxes not included
- Voucher redeemable as of April 10, 2012