Buytopia Exclusive -
- Slices, dices, chops and more!
- Available in White, Black, Silver and Red to fit any kitchen décor
- First-ever externally adjustable slicing lever in a countertop food processor
- Easily adjust from thick to thin slicing - Optimized speeds help process soft to hard foods
- Comfort design side handle for easy viewing while in use and heavy duty base for sturdy operation
- Limited quantities available!
Description & Reviews
Stainless steel slicing disc, multipurpose blade, dough blade and shredding disc (reversible)
BPA-free work bowl with Ultra Wide Mouth feed tube
Free mini bowl and Lid with Ultra Tight Seal
Size: 13-Cup (3.0L)
Available in White, Black, Silver and Red
"My wife got this with a little bonus money she came across. This is her first "real" processor and she is in slicing dicing heaven! She has made everything from Coleslaw to Hummus in it. So far it works like the nuts. It is big and takes up counter space but it get used plenty enough to justify it. There are a ton of cool recipes (yumm food processor cheesecake- TO DIE FOR!!) and even mundane tasks (like slicing tomatoes for a sandwich) are quick and easy. Clean up is a breeze (usually just a quick wipe with a soapy sponge and a rinse) and the blade storage case is practical. All in all we are very impressed."
- Stefan J.
"I had my last KitchenAid food processor for 15 years, but I always wished I had one with a larger work bowl. I recently bought a KitchenAid's 13-cup food processor, and I just love it. I already have a KitchenAid dough stand mixer, so the small dough blade intended for just 2-3 cups of flour would be just perfect for a quick yeast dough mix. I like the product's color selection and the easy to use features. It's an easy transition from one KitchenAid food processor to the next, though with a few new bells and whistles. I find taking a few minutes to read the instruction booklet helps me understand better what each accessory can and is intended to do, so that I can keep this new baby for the next 15 years."
- Sunny M.
"This is probably the best piece of kitchen equipment I have ever owned. It has done a stellar job of everything I have asked of it. It runs whisper quiet, and slices at the speed of light. It does occasionally leave some larger chunks of food when chopping or shredding, but not enough to be problematic. If you want the Cadillac of food processors, this is it."
- Geri H.
- Voucher must be redeemed before July 31, 2012
- Limited quantities available
- Buy unlimited voucher for yourself, unlimited as gifts
- Voucher number must be redeemed at http://redeem.buytopia.ca/
- Choose between silver, red, black and white at redemption - enter choice into Special Field box
- Taxes included
- $15 flat rate for shipping across Canada
- Shipping is charged upon redemption
- Shipping takes 2-3 weeks after deal ends on Buytopia website
- Open box, re-certified with 180 days warranty
- No refund once product has been shipped unless product is damaged upon receipt
- Not valid with any other offers, promotions or deals
- No cash back or credit
- Voucher redeemable 24 hours after purchase