$59 for a 1-Night Niagara Getaway for 2 including a $15 Gift Card for Outback Steakhouse, a $50 Dave and Buster's Game Card, a Wine Tasting at a Niagara-on-the-Lake Winery, and More!
Niagara Falls Courtside Inn ($199 Value)
Niagara Falls Courtside Inn -
- Upgrade to a Jacuzzi Room for only $20 more!
- Also includes 2 for 1 passes to Bird Kingdom, Buy 1 get 1 half off breakfast and free in-room wireless internet
- Winery options include: 20 Bees, Lakeview Cellars, Fresh Wines, EastDell Estates and NHL Alumni Wine Hat Trick
- Enjoy a convenient location near the Falls and other points of interest
- Delight in clean, comfortable, and well-equipped accommodations
- Relax in the hands of a friendly and attentive staff
- Discover beautiful Niagara Falls, oily a 45-minute drive from Toronto
Description & Reviews
Your mother always claimed that your lasagna was the eighth wonder of the world. With its tender layers of noodle upon cheese upon seasoned beef, it could tempt any vegetarian out of their carnivorous slumber. It was a shock though when you submitted your application to the U.N. to stake your dish's claim among the wonders list and was laughed out the door. You don't blame them, they have never sampled your creation before. Maybe you should study up on some of the other wonders with a view and learn a few tricks. Niagara isn't far.
The Courtside Inn is Niagara's best pick for value in Niagara Falls, and has been facilitating families, couples, business travellers, tourists and Casino visitors alike. The Inn is conveniently situated within minutes to all major points of interest in Niagara Falls. They offer accommodations that are pristinely taken care of. All Guest Rooms in the Courtside Inn Niagara Falls are comfortable, clean and well equipped to satisfy the needs of the everyday traveller. They pride themselves on offering top-notch accommodations at fair prices. Courtside's friendly and helpful staff will make sure that your vacation in Niagara Falls will be a memorable one. Niagara Falls Courtside Inn has an outdoor pool and complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The staff can arrange tour/ticket assistance, tour assistance, and currency exchange. Additional amenities include multilingual staff, a picnic area, and self parking. Guests receive complimentary transportation including an area shuttle and a casino shuttle. Guest parking is available on a limited first-come, first-served basis.
The Courtside Inn will welcome you to the historic city of Niagara and make your stay spectacular. You'll show the U.N. what your lasagna is made of, literally. But no more barrel rides down the cliff; the view may be breathtaking, but your crib sheet keeps getting too damp to be legible.
"Hotel was clean and service for extra towels was fast. The staff was friendly and efficient. When I got to my room it was clean and very nice. King sized bed, microwave and fridge. The hotel is near a lot of stores which was very convenient. The falls is 8mins away drive but that was was fine because the Courtside offers shuttle service and I went sightseeing anyway. All in all, it was a great trip."
- Lynn H.
"On the whole, I enjoyed my stay there. The room was larger than what I expected and it looked like it was recently renovated, it was a great deal for what I paid. The room was clean and comfortable. Sunday night was quiet and I had a good night's sleep. Since I had a bike, I found having a ground-floor room accessible from outside convenient as I could bring my bike into the room at night. "
- Fred A.
“Very well kept, all the amenities (pool, hot tub, fitness center). Within walking distance of the falls and Clifton Hill. Great place to stay for a more inexpensive rate.”
- Glenda H.
“If you’re looking for a reasonably priced hotel within walking distance to the falls then this is a great choice. This is not a chain hotel where every hotel room is the same. Every room is different and some of them are decorated in the 80’s style but that is part of the charm.”
- Hennery H.
“Very near to the Falls and safe and comfort. Lovely staff!”
- Niko G.
- Voucher expires December 30, 2012
- Package includes a $15 gift card for Outback Steakhouse, a $50 Dave and Buster's Game Card, a Breakfast Buffet coupon for buy 1 get 1 half off, 2 for 1 pass to Bird Kingdom, Wine Tasting for 4 at a Niagara-on-theand free in-room wireless internet
- Fit up to 4 people in 2 Queen room
- Reservations required, call 905-354-3754 for bookings
- Reservations subject to availability
- 72 hour cancellation policy or voucher is void
- Black out dates: June 29, 30, Sept. 2, Oct. 7
- Limited availability on Fridays and Saturdays between July 1 and September 30, 2012
- Voucher valid for room selected at checkout
- No cash back or credit
- Not valid for taxes and gratuities
- Not valid with any other offers, promotions or deals
- Voucher redeemable 72 hours after purchase