- Check out what local bloggers Toronto Nicity, Beauty Crazed, and Carly Anne have to say about this luxurious experience!
- A luxurious spa treatment in a relaxing environment
- A full service manicure and pedicure treatment
- Get rid of dead skin cells and replenish dry skin
- Experience the ultimate quality and service
- 30 years of experience, with up to date products and methods
- Enjoy a soothing, rejuvenating experience, complete with a cup of tea or coffee
Description & Reviews
It’s always the same thing: a lovely time at the salon, only to be ruined when your nails chip the next day. The quality is just as important as your enjoyment in the moment, and you just don’t seem to be receiving it. You can’t seem to understand how these failures occur; surely, nail salons should understand that when you get your nails done for an event, they should last for that event. Unfortunately, this doesn’t seem to be a publicly understood fact, and of that you and your wallet are constantly reminded. Perhaps it’s time to give up all together; maybe your nails were meant to be short and plain, after all.
Buytopia is here to stop you from giving up with this great deal from Nailopolis. This 2-hour shellac manicure and deluxe pedicure will leave you with gorgeous nails that last to impress. Relax and unwind as your nails are gorgeously treated with shellac, leaving them chip free for 10-14 days. They’ll also refresh your hands and feet by removing all of your dead skin cells and replenishing them with necessary moisture. With your luxurious pedicure, you’ll enjoy the added luxury of pomegranate fig, Tuscan citrus, milk and honey masque and scrub. The end result: a gorgeous, relaxed, and confident version of yourself. Sound enticing?
It’s time to learn what true quality looks like. This great deal from Nailopolis and Buytopia are handing you the ultimatenail, hand, and foot treatment. Take advantage!
“Finally a quality manicure! I got shellac done at Nailopolis a week ago and so far not a scratch! My esthetician was lovely and I had a lovely, relaxing time. I highly recommend this salon!”
- Amanda C.
“I love this salon! I always come here before any event that I must look pretty for. They use quality nail products that actually last, unlike most spas I’ve visited. Great customer service too.”
- Deanna N.
“Nailopolice is amazing! I just got my nails done here before my wedding—its been a week since and I still have pretty nails. I love them and you should check them out!”
- Susan T.
- Voucher expires June 6, 2013
- Buy 1 voucher for yourself, unlimited as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per person
- New clients only
- Appointments required, call 416-481-4943 for bookings
- 24 hour cancellation policy or voucher is void
- Taxes and gratuities not included
- Not valid with any other offers, promotions or deals
- No cash back or credit
- Voucher redeemable as of December 6, 2012