Hearing Aid Central -
- Audiological examination on balance and hearing related disorders
- Personalized fitting and adjustment of all leading brand hearing aids
- Check up and repair of your hearing aids regardless of where you purchased them
- Package includes 2 appointments, up to 6 months of hearing aid service, a dry aid kit that stores and removes moisture
Description & Reviews
Although claiming selective hearing may work as an excuse for getting out of chores, having to blast your TV and radio isn’t really all that fun for your neighbours. In all reality, hearing loss is a serious condition that can greatly impede the life of who it is affecting. Save today on two appointments and a complete hearing aid package including up to six months of service.
Hearing Aid Central’s mission is to improve an individual’s quality of life through better hearing. They offer the latest technology of hearing aids available on the market today. Hearing Aid Central provides hearing tests, hearing assessments, amplification fittings, swim plugs, noise protections, musician’s plugs, hearing aids, and hearing accessories.
Their team of specialists is highly trained and able to personally consult each individual’s needs to ensure that they address all concerns and questions. Setting the hearing aids optimally for each patient can make an enormous difference in saving the emotional and physiological problems associated with hearing ineffectively.
Hearing Aid Central provides continuous consultation and support to ease their patients with the transition of their new hearing aids. In addition, their services are informative and aid as teaching sessions for their patients and their families about hearing loss. Their goal is to create the most well rounded experience for their patients in order to optimize their hearing health.
“I was exremely satisfied with the professional and friendly service that I received at Hearing Aid Central. My experience in the office setting was one that made me feel welcome and helped me let go of my fears about hearing loss. The staff are courteous, easily approachable and smile often. I would highly recommend this hearing aid clinic to anyone who is looking for great service, excellent products and and an overall good experience.”
- Richard W.
“Knowledgeable and welcoming staff. Great location, steps away from Subway. My grandmother was really pleased with the service, cost and product. Many thanks!”
- Voucher expires February 15, 2013
- Buy up to 2 vouchers for yourself, unlimited as gifts
- Package includes 2 apuy upointments, up to 6 months of hearing aid service, a dry aid kit that stores and removes moisture
- By appointment only, call 416-551-HEAR (4327) for bookings
- Subject to availability
- No cash value or cash back
- Cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or deals
- Voucher redeemable as of February 15, 2012