Condotels du Village Tremblant -
- Located conveniently in the heart of local activities
- Enjoy breathtaking scenery and views
- Friendly and professional staff
- Stay for 3-nights in a 1 bedroom condominium with a kitchen and fireplace
- Includes 3-hours of snow shoeing for 2 people, 3 DVD rentals per day, television with cable, and one free parking
- Get one $15 per vouchers to play at the Tremblant Casino (valid until March 31, 2012)
- Wifi available upon request
- Activities in the area include Skiing, Tubing, Hiking, Snowmobiling, Snow Shoeing, Skating and more
Description & Reviews
You have seen the world. The problem is, watching reruns of National Geographic doesn’t prepare you for the world of the explorer. You husband is anxious to drag you outside your comfort zone and challenge you with a fun and friendly time. But you want a say too. What better way to add to your gorgeous photograph collection of birds outside your window than by visiting a beautiful area only a stone’s throw away from home?
Mont-Tremblant is one of the most prestigious tourist areas in North America. Located in the heart of all activities, they invite you to discover all the splendor of this natural environment. Located in the magnificent region of the Laurentians, Condotels du Village Tremblant offers you a vacation which will have you enjoying the beautiful setting of the snow covered Mont-Tremblant. For $295 you get a three night 3-star condominium stay in the area of Mont-Tremblant. You will also enjoy three hours of snowshoeing for two, a $15 voucher to play at Casino Tremblant, three DVD rentals per day, free parking and wifi (available on request). These accommodations are ideal for a family of four (one bedroom and a pull out couch). Moreover, this condo is equipped with a kitchenette with dishwasher, fireplace, cable TV, DVD player and stereo, telephone, towels and linen. In other words, it has everything needed to make you feel right at home! Condotels du Village has everything needed to make your stay one to remember ($625 value).
Located 4 kilometres from the slopes of Mont-Tremblant this little getaway is rich in activities for the whole family. Skiing, tubing, hiking, snowmobiling, skating are just a few of the things to do when you are in Tremblant! If you don’t feel outdoorsy you can always enjoy the various cultural activities and shops located all around the village of Mont-Tremblant, including the Casino Tremblant.
"The Condotels du Village were only a few kilometres from the ski lift base and pedestrian village. It had a very clean, spacious and quiet location in the old Tremblant village. Excellent value; I would definitely stay there again."
- Raymond R.
“Really enjoyed the stay. We came to Tremblant to ski. The drive to the mountain is very short. The room was very nice, and having a kitchen saved a lot of trouble with eating.”
- Voucher expires April 30, 2012, after which coupon is valid for $295 towards Condotels
- Buy 1 voucher for yourself, unlimited as gifts
- Reservations must be made by calling 1-888-TREMBLANT (873-6252)
- Subject to availability
- Minimum age is 21
- Add $19 per night for reservations on Friday or Saturday nights and between March 1st and 15th, 2012
- To check in and receive your keys, go directly to the Résidences Mont-Tremblant office at 1600 route 117, Mont-Tremblant
- 21 day cancellation policy or voucher is void
- Taxes and services charges (19.5%) not included and are payable directly to Résidences Mont-Tremblant